There are many different components within a comprehensive e-commerce marketing strategy and knowing which ones to implement can be overwhelming. Not all of them may be right or necessary for your business or needs. UNIFAGE, an e-commerce marketing agency, will work with you to define the right strategy for your goals and objectives, bringing you the increase in traffic you desire to grow your business.
As a business owner, you would never open a storefront and do nothing else but wait for the customers to walk through your doors. E-commerce marketing functions in the same way. It’s not enough to set up a website and hope that customers stumble upon it. You need to develop ways to actively engage with your customers, and e-commerce marketing does exactly that and more:
- Drives traffic. Through combining marketing methods such as social media marketing, content marketing, and search engine marketing, you’re hitting your prospective customer base from all angles, increasing the potential for traffic to come flooding into your site.
- Makes it easy for customers to find your product. Targeting your preferred customer base through personalized messaging and advertising keeps your product and services at the top of their mind and tip of their fingers.
- Increases conversion. When you’re able to engage with customers at all stages of the purchasing process, you increase the likelihood that they will take all the steps from first learning about you to buying or subscribing to your product.
- Drives customer satisfaction and loyalty. Regular touchpoints with customers and personalized content let them know that you’re thinking of them and interested in retaining them. Running promotions and campaigns designed to stimulate their interest will keep them coming back for more.
- Reactivates dormant customers. Reminders on abandoned shopping carts or wish-lists, or even nudges to customers that haven’t engaged with you in a while will bring their minds back to your product or service and increase the likelihood that they complete the transaction.
The UNIFAGE Way
First, every piece of content you release under your brand will be targeted at a specific group of people. This is done to ensure that all of the resources used to create the content are put to good use and that the objectives are met.
You should expect increased site traffic with Unifage Digital Marketing Agency on your team.
Faster buying process for customers and fulfillment alike
Cost reduction in upkeep to your online store compared to physical locations
Customer and business flexibility with products and services available 24/7
Unlimited, global reach to customers interested in your product
Payment flexibility allowing customers to transact with you in a variety of ways