- Maintain connection. Emails can be as simple as a quick check-in or as complex as a new product launch. Regardless of purpose, they serve as a consistent touchpoint to your customers to let them know you care about their business.
- Real-time contact. Many people use their phones for all aspects of their daily communication, including email. The ability to have your customers see your email and interact with it instantaneously can lead to higher sales and conversion.
- Low-cost, low-effort, high ROI. The amount of money it costs to send an email is almost negligible compared to the benefits and returns. Many email services even allow you to send a certain number every month completely free. Email marketing is really a no-brainer.
- Easy to measure. Partnering with an email marketing agency who can set your campaigns up in an easy-to-use tool will enable you to track all aspects and metrics within the process. You will gain invaluable knowledge and feedback from your customers to learn how to best interact with them.
- Targeted and personal. Identifying your ideal customer and the stage of the purchasing cycle they are currently in will help you craft an email strategy for each and every unique persona. To the customer, it will feel like you are speaking directly to them.
- Increased brand awareness. Emails are also a great way to showcase your brand’s story and highlight ways that you are giving back or appreciating the very customers you’re speaking to. These communications are more than just sales, they’re advertisements about you.
- Wide reach. While not everyone may engage with or have a social media account, they are very likely to still use email. You will be able to reach an even higher degree of customers by expanding your digital marketing campaign into emails.
The UNIFAGE Way
Personalized, strategic email campaigns to increase your relevancy and make your customers feel valued
Authentic, well-structured content that engages with the audience on their level, leading them to want to interact
Increased revenue through increased exposure across a wider range of audiences
Cost-savings through concentration on email marketing over other more costly methods
Increased traffic to your website through email content containing links, calls-to-action, and subscription information to draw in engagement
Enhanced relationships and loyalty across your customer base through personal, ongoing, and engaging content