HOSTED BY SUNPEAK
1. Game is on Saturday, March 12, 2022, 1 PM-11 PM, at NIPOC 5 Oldfield STE 250, Irvine, CA 92618
2. We start registrations at 12:00 pm and the game starts at 1:00 pm Sharp. Late registration is possible but if you are late please, expect some wait time to register.
3. 1st buy $150 + $40 (Registration), 10000 chips, Re-entries ($150 for 10000 chips) until start of level 8
4. As an exception and only during this last window players with 2000 chips or less may exercise their re-entry option.
5. Players must have lost all chips and be eliminated in order to re-enter, except during the break before start of level 8.
6. Since there are expected about 60 players, we need everyone to treat our host’s place as his own, cleaning after yourself (and others) is a MUST.
7. Noise MUST always be kept at its lowest level as respect to other players.
8. $40 Registration(Tournament Registration Dinner, Drinks & Appetizers) is collected online at www.Unifage.com/poker the registration fee is not refundable.
9. Carpooling, LYFT, and UBER are encouraged.
10. We are blessed that some of the players stepped up to help us and the floor and tables.
11. All levels will be 25 minutes.
12. Payouts to the final. 2 Decks of cards per table.
13. Big Blind shuffles the second deck and cut-off position cuts the cards.
Dear poker champs,
Considering the recent surge in Covid-19 cases, for every one’s safety and comfort, specially since the tournament is held indoors, tournament organizers have decided to require full Covid-19 vaccination from all attendees including.
Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination at the door. We apologize for this new restriction. Our number one priority is for every one to have fun in a safe environment. Our goal is to play some great poker and enjoy the company of friends. In doing so, we cannot separate ourselves from the reality of the pandemic and we need to take responsible and necessary precautions. Our player friends may be of all age groups (21 to 91) with different medical risk factors. We want all attendees to feel comfortable and safe.
In the event that you are not fully vaccinated and have already registered for the event, please notify one of the organizers so that we can refund your registration fee. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to our event in a few days.